stacey lee designs hawaii

Stacey Lee Designs has become known for elegantly wearable jewelry - the perfect complement to the cosmopolitan style of the islands. Hello Select your address All Hello Sign in.


Stacey Lee Designs

Does anybody know what this is.

. All Locations Oahu Maui Kauai Big Island Lanai Molokai. Hi Im Stacey Lee - craftaholic business woman wife and mother. Nearby Rating Date Updated Name.

Ive been developing Stacey Lee Designs for years now since I was born I think. Kaneohe HI 808 542-6396. Where did this charge come from.

Stacey Lee Designs - Plumeria Necklace. Stacey Lee Designs - Aloha Necklace. The latest tweets from staceyleedesign.

Clothing Shoes Jewelry. Hello Select your address All Hello Sign in. All Categories Beaches Hotels Restaurants Activities Information.

Clothing Shoes Jewelry. Hi there thanks for visiting. Skip to main contentus.

Skip to main contentus. Hawaii Beaches Hotels Restaurants More. Skip to main contentus.

Stacey Lee Designs - Bora Bora Necklace. Account Lists Returns Orders. See all cities for.

Its a challenge to find 2 Tahitian Pearls that match well enough to make a pair of earrings. Its even more rare when they are Silvery in color and HUGE. Stacey is a Hawaii Trade Name filed On April 22 2020.

No need for a matching necklace. Clothing Shoes Jewelry. Shop in shady comfort under the covered parking lot at 340 Uluniu Street.

Skip to main contentus. My name is Stacey Lee but you can call me Stacey. Stacey Lee was born and raised on the island of Oahu.

Stacey Lee Designs - Honu Necklace. As her material supplies for some items are depleted it makes way for a new generation of designs. These earrings make a statement on their own.

239 Followers 240 Following 26 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Stacey Lee staceyleedesignshawaii. The companys filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is 472895 ZZ-4240269The companys mailing address is Po Box 11747 Honolulu HI 96828. Staceys designs are heavily influenced by her beautiful island surroundings incorporating pearls gemstones and seashells into timeless wearabl.

I cant wait to see what goodies I will find. 926 likes 1 talking about this. 1 Following 25.

Weve listed the top ten based on number of businesses above. There are 12 cities in Hawaii with businesses in the Jewelry Manufacturers category. Clothing Shoes Jewelry.

Hello Select your address All Hello Sign in. Have no idea what stacey lee designs honolulu hi. After the realisation that my kids are going to grow up and leave home I started building Stacey Lee Designs to sell the products I have am passionate about making.

Hello Select your address All. After a couple of years of IT I switched to Communications and worked in the PR and Marketing industry. - These are some of the questions people ask when searching for information.

She attended college in Oregon and lived and worked in Silicon Valley before returning to Hawaii to pursue her passion. July 23 at 251 PM. July 23 at 305 PM.

Account Lists. Welcome to my store. I have the pleasure of participating in my first Aloha Home Market in Kailua this coming Sunday July 25 9 am - 2 pm.

Saw stacey lee designs honolulu hi on my credit card. Account Lists Returns Orders. Categorized under Jewelry Manufacturers.

Born and raised in New Zealand at 21 I moved to London for two years then I returned home to study IT where I meet my gorgeous husband on my first day.


Stacey Lee Designs Pop Up Makeke


Stacey Lee Designs Home Facebook


Stacey Lee Designs Home Facebook


Stacey Lee Designs Pop Up Makeke


Stacey Lee Designs


Stacey Lee Designs


Stacey Lee Designs Home Facebook


61em5zuh22eo8m

0 comments

Post a Comment